top of page


If you want to change your current mortgage lender, you will need to either repay your mortgage in full or remortgage your property to a different mortgage lender.  


If you are obtaining a mortgage with a new mortgage lender, we would report to you on your new mortgage, repay your current mortgage in full and register the new mortgage against your property.  


You may need to remortgage your property for a number of reasons e.g., to swap to a better interest rate at the end of a fixed rate period or to release equity. 

Remortgage - Michael J. Wey, Licenced Conveyancer and Commissioner for Oaths, Surrey


For more information on any of our services, please

Make Enquiry

Send us your contact details and we'll be in touch to discuss how we can help.


Your Details

An error occurred. Please see highlighted box above.

Your enquiry has been submitted

bottom of page